Forget dogs; spaghetti is truly man’s best friend. Here are 19 easy ways to make it.
Leah discovers that Xena and Gabrielle are not virgins(“Warrior..Priestess..Tramp” 3.09)
→ Requested by unusual-little-girl
I just CANNOT DEAL with her reaction face in that forth gif :D
I LOVED when Lucy Lawless would do the multiple roles on this show. Those episodes were HILARIOUS.
Douglas Adams is the best when it comes to describe characters
they need to teach classes on Douglas Adams analogies okay
“He leant tensely against the corridor wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.”
"Stones, then rocks, then boulders which pranced past him like clumsy puppies, only much, much bigger, much, much harder and heavier, and almost infinitely more likely to kill you if they fell on you.”
"He gazed keenly into the distance and looked as if he would quite like the wind to blow his hair back dramatically at that point, but the wind was busy fooling around with some leaves a little way off.”
"It looked only partly like a spaceship with guidance fins, rocket engines and escape hatches and so on, and a great deal like a small upended Italian bistro.”
"If it was an emotion, it was a totally emotionless one. It was hatred, implacable hatred. It was cold, not like ice is cold, but like a wall is cold. It was impersonal, not as a randomly flung fist in a crowd is impersonal, but like a computer-issued parking summons is impersonal. And it was deadly - again, not like a bullet or a knife is deadly, but like a brick wall across a motorway is deadly.”
And, of course:
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t."
Addendum to Yo, Marvel. Here’s your Carol Danvers concept film
Title: Warbird (because I know you’re afraid of anything having the word Marvel in the title, and Binary doesn’t sound as badass)
Synopsis: US Air Force Colonel Carol Danvers (Anna Torv, Fringe) is about to hit forty, and ready to retire. Accompanied by War Machine James Rhodes (Don Cheadle, as seen in Iron Man 2 & 3), and suffering from a hangover, Danvers heads to the Nevada desert to investigate the crash landing of an unidentified aircraft. The last thing Danvers is in the mood for, is a run-in with smart mouthed SHIELD agent Jessica Drew (Lauren Cohan, The Walking Dead).
The second to last thing, is an alien spacecraft that seems to be phasing in and out of existence.
- CAROL MOTHERFUCKING DANVERS. Needs no introduction.
- James Rhodes. You need a character to springboard off? Airforce bros 4 lyfe yo.
- Jessica Drew. SHIELD presence? Everyone’s favourite comics BrOTP? Secret SWORD agent who actually has crazy spider-powers? Done.
- Abigail Brand. Alien badass extraordinare.
- Yon-Rogg. Undercover crash-landed Kree soldier who landed on earth aeons ago. Some serious Area 51 shit, okay? Was sent to earth to find the Tesseract, but got stuck, and is steadily losing grip with reality.
- Karla Sofen. Psychotic air force psychiatrist and profiler who joins forces with Yon-Rogg for some crazy reason or other.
- Monica Rambeau. Coast Guard buddy of Carol and Rhodey. So badass she doesn’t need powers (yet)
- Kit Renner and Kamala Khan. Kids who live in Carol’s apartment building. HUUUUGE fans of the badass airforce pilot lady.
BUT THERE’S NO MAR-VELL, I HEAR YOU SCREAM.
Who needs Mar-Vell? Give Carol an origin story that isn’t tied to a dude. Bring together current MCU characters (Rhodey, maybe even Hill or Agent 13), with new characters based loosely on the comics. Use characters from various periods in Carol’s life.
I chose Warbird for a few reasons
- Because I really can’t see Disney wanting to actually put Marvel in the title of one of their films
- Seeing as my little idea for a Carol film doesn’t actually include Mar-Vell, it really doesn’t make sense to use either Marvel name
- Binary is probably her least known name in 616, and it is associated with very specific powers. I wanted to save it for a second Carol film called Warbird: Binary.
- Warbird is the name given to vintage military aircraft, and considering part of my premise is that Carol intends to retire, this has a lot of significance
- In the comics, Warbird was her alias during her battle with alcoholism in 616. Another thing I would like to see included in a film. It’s not often you see high functioning alcoholics who are women, portrayed in film.
Make this movie. MAKE IT.
Goddamnit, I’ll even write it for you. For free. Do it already.
Strange Fluorite twin from Erongo, Namibia
Here we have the Asgardian green power rangers dramatically walking into the anime sunset… in a car park… as ancient vikings do ㆆᴗㆆ
'if at first you don't succeed…' The science version!
Shoppedtattoos last minute #fbf redo on #standbyme